As a nonprofit organization, your focus should be on your mission and how you can best serve and build your community. With ever-increasing compliance requirements and the ongoing scrutiny of the financials of nonprofit organizations, having the involvement of trusted accounting professionals can lighten your load and allow you to allocate your resources where they are most needed.
We work with nonprofit organizations that serve many community niches such as the arts, cooperatives, counseling and family support services, and social clubs. Some of the specific services we can provide to nonprofit organizations include:
Audit, Review and Compilation of Financial Statements
– We ensure you are in compliance with any financial statement requirements
– We perform and report procedures specified by a grantor, state agency or another third party.
Information Return Preparation
– We can assist you in completing the 990 Form, ensuring a complete and accurate return.
Accounting Software Consulting
– We will help you find the best software to meet your needs.
– We provide general accounting and bookkeeping services.
Best Practices Guidance
– We assist in streamlining your processes to ensure to you following proper accounting guidelines.
– We help your organization create strong controls.
– Whether you need a full-time or part-time CFO, we customize our service to meet your needs.
– We make sure your employees are paid on time and that all payroll-related paperwork is filed in a timely manner.
– We can help you manage the accounting of your retirement fund.