Cook Martin Poulson, P.C. employs a knowledgeable team of bookkeeping professionals that can assist you with your day to day accounting needs. Whether you want to outsource your accounting or just need help filing quarterly payroll reports, CMP can help. We take care of the financial details so that you can spend your time doing what you do best-running your business.
Our bookkeeping and payroll services include:
Cook Martin Poulson is my trusted CFO. Because they pay my bills, reconcile my checking account, process my payroll, and take care of the paperwork, I can spend my time in my most valuable activities.
- Income and expense tracking – We track your deposits and expenditures and convert your cash flow to a usable profit and loss statement, which you can use to evaluate and improve your business.
- Account reconciliation – We reconcile bank accounts, credit cards, loan balances and other ledger accounts monthly, or as necessary.
- Financial statements for internal use – After assigning your income and expenses to the proper accounts and reconciling all required accounts, we will provide you with a profit and loss statement and a balance sheet that you can use to assess your company’s financial health. This information is the basis for future planning, including setting budgets, determining company goals and setting benchmarks.
- Payables management and payment – We manage your payables, alert you when payments are due, and can even initiate the payments for you. Never be late with a payment again!
- Payroll calculation and direct deposit – For many business owners, payroll is one of the biggest headaches. Calculating paychecks, applying correct percentages to the different required withholdings, getting taxes paid on time, dealing with garnishments or elected withholdings, and even getting the paychecks to the employees can all be daunting and time-consuming. Our team of professionals are experts in handling these tasks. After calculating your payroll, we can print paychecks for you or initiate direct deposits. We will make payments to all the taxing agencies and garnishment recipients. We prepare and file monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax reports.
Let us lighten your load by handling the bookkeeping and payroll for your business.
Bookkeeping & Payroll Advisors:
Recommended Bookeeping and Payroll Articles
As we ended another tax filing season (except for those that are on extension) my mind came back to the greatness of the extension...
Many small business owners elect to process their payroll in house without considering the risk of mistakes in this area. For those who are...
Several weeks ago, a financial planner called wondering why we didn’t monitor our client’s required minimum distribution. I explained that we don’t have access...