In business, we often need the assistance of outside stakeholders to help us keep what we earn. Whether those giving assistance are stockholders, creditors or private investors, they often need assurance that the company’s financial statements accurately represent its true financial position.
To provide that assurance, we offer a complete array of financial statement services. Our services are tailored to meet your needs and the needs of your stakeholders, be it simple compiled financial statements or a full set of audited financial statements.
Whenever possible, they assign the same people to our audit each year. This saves me time and energy, because I don’t have to bring someone up to speed on the workings of our company year after year after year. I’ve found this to be invaluable.
Their knowledge & expertise, general demeanor, and willingness to put our needs and schedules above their own make our annual audit a pleasure, rather than a chore.
Here are some of the specific services we provide:
Audited financial statements
– We will prepare financial statements upon the completion of audit procedures. This includes obtaining an understanding of internal controls, a risk assessment and the examination of source documents to identify potential accounting departures from U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or income tax basis. We currently perform audits for the following types of entities: privately-held businesses, nonprofit organizations, 401(k) profit sharing and defined benefit plans (ERISA audits) and housing and urban development (HUD).
Reviewed financial statements
– We prepare financial statements in order to identify potential accounting issues.
Compiled financial statements
– We compile financial statements based on information provided with accounting adjustments made for departures from U.S. GAAP or income tax basis.
Internal use financial statements
– We prepare management-only financial statements that are not intended to be distributed to third parties, but can be used for decision-making purposes.
– We perform procedures specified by a third party and report on the results of those procedures.
Internal control reviews and implementation
– We create and implement strong internal controls to help your business run smoother.
Financial Statement Advisors: