In business, we often need the assistance of outside stakeholders to help us keep what we earn. Whether those giving assistance are stockholders, creditors or private investors, they need assurance that the company’s financial statements accurately represent its true fiscal position.
To provide that assurance, we offer an array of financial statement and review services. Our services are tailored to meet your needs and the needs of your stakeholders, whether it’s simple compiled financial statements or a full set of audited financial statements.
Here are some of the specific services we provide:
Audited Financial Statements
- We’ll prepare statements upon the completion of an audit procedure. This includes obtaining an understanding of internal controls, a risk assessment, and the examination of source documents to identify potential accounting departures from U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or income tax basis.We currently perform audits for the following types of entities:
- Privately-held businesses
- Nonprofit organizations
- 401(k) profit sharing and defined benefit plans (ERISA audits
- Housing and urban development (HUD)
Reviewed Financial Statements
If you don’t want us to complete an audit, we can also review your statements and provided limited assurance that no major modifications need to be made so they conform to right framework. Our accountants will follow a set process when they conduct the review.
Compiled Financial Statements
We also provide compiled financial statement services. Compiling means we’ll take the statements you give us and send them in, however, we will not review or audit them.
Internal Use Statements
Want to provide internal-use or management-only statements? We can prepare these statements for you to help you make better, more informed decisions.
Need an audit that’s been outlined by an external group? We can help with that, too! Our accountants will follow the guidelines to give you’re the agreed-upon audit results.
Internal Control Reviews and Implementation
Our team can help you create and implement strong internal controls to help your business in the following ways:
- Creating marketing and sales controlling
- Accounts receivable/payable controlling
- Risk controlling
- And more!
Whenever possible, they assign the same people to our audit each year. This saves me time and energy, because I don’t have to bring someone up to speed on the workings of our company year after year after year. I’ve found this to be invaluable.
Their knowledge & expertise, general demeanor, and willingness to put our needs and schedules above their own make our annual audit a pleasure, rather than a chore.
Financial Statement Advisors:
Edwin van Stam
- Salt Lake City
- (801) 467-4450
- (801) 364-4603