Over the years, Cook Martin Poulson has been there to provide prompt, professional financial advice and services that we’ve needed to continue to grow, be successful and stay competitive within the industry.
Planning is the key to reducing your tax bill. At CMP, we pride ourselves in being proactive- and nowhere is that more important than in tax planning. We can present you with a customized strategy that will legally and effectively reduce your tax liability.
As your most trusted advisor, we can help you plan for opportunities or difficult situations that you may be facing. Tax laws are ever-changing, and we are committed to providing you the proactive planning needed to successfully navigate the complex tax code. When we prepare your tax returns, you can be confident they are accurate and that every opportunity has been taken to reduce your tax liability.
Some of the specific services we offer are:
Individual tax preparation
– Whether your tax return is simple or complex, we’ve got the expertise to see that it is complete and correct.
Business tax preparation
– We specialize in preparing all types of business tax returns. If your business files as an S-Corporation, C-Corporation or Partnership/LLC, we’ve got the skills to keep you compliant with the law, while mitigating your tax burden at the same time. We will help you find every single tax credit that you qualify for.
Trust, estate and gift tax preparation
– Our in-house experts can handle your trust, estate or gift tax needs. We will also assist you in the planning and administration of these entities.
Non-profit organizations tax preparation
– We can file the annual tax returns for your non-profit entity. For new non-profit organizations, we can assist you in applying for tax-exempt status.
– We enjoy getting to know our clients on a personal level. As our relationship builds, so does the opportunity to expand your tax planning services. Formal planning meetings can be held as frequently as warranted and if unusual transactions arise, we will help you plan for and understand the possible tax consequences.
IRS and state audit representation
– If you are selected for audit by the IRS or State, we will represent you before the agencies and ensure the best outcome possible.
Income Tax Advisors: